Venue Hire at London Stadium Learning
We are pleased to announce that our venue is now available for rental 2021 – 22.
Situated next to the London Stadium in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and within easy reach of public transport. Our learning centre is available to hire for meetings, training and events at very affordable rates :
As we are following Government guidance, we will make adjustments to our seating capacity in order to follow the guidelines and to keep within the current rules. To protect all users of our centre, social distancing is recommended where possible and face coverings should be worn in communal areas and when social distancing is impracticable (exceptions apply).
Room Hire Includes:
- Tables & Chairs
- Smart Board with a sound bar – You can connect your own laptop provided it has an HDMI connection.
- Pointer/ clicker
- 15 iMac Desktop computers + printing
- Flip chart and pens
- IT Support
- Car parking is limited to people with mobility needs
Tables & Capacity
Standard set up: 120cm round tables x 4, seating 6 people each. Additional tables and chairs can be set up on request.
Discounted rates available for multiple/repeat bookings
- Local Authority, schools £35 per hour
- Not for profit organisations/ charities £55 per hour
- Other organisations and commercial events from £90 per hour
- Room set-up and cleaning £30 per session
- Standard set up 24 seats
- U-shaped 35 seats
- Theatre Style 40 seats
Additional Available Services & Charges:
- Microphone(s) and PA system £50/Session
- Security (For smaller events or on request, larger events – 1 guard per 100 guests)*
Add-on Break-out Space: * Not Currently available
An additional room can be hired across the corridor subject to availability £60/hr. The room includes tables and chairs seating up to 15, and the use of a small kitchenette.
Catering is not currently available
WHU Café next door is now open with reduced hours
SPECIAL STADIUM OFFERS – Only available with room hire, prices subject to change:
- Adults from £16.50/pp
- Children from £8.50/pp
- 16-19 year olds £11.50/pp
Archelor Mittal Orbit:
- Newham based organisations: £8/pp (£13 with the slide)
- Out of Borough £9 (£14 with the slide)
Please note – costs quoted do not include VAT
Please complete our Rental Enquiry Form for an up-to-date quote.
The nearest train, tube and bus stops are at Stratford, Stratford International, Hackney Wick and Pudding Mill lane DLR stations. See the Park Map for more details (opens new tab).